The College is committed to helping to maintain a positive experience for all students during the current climate of uncertainty over its future. A significant budget of £100,000 has been secured to offer a wide range of opportunities to students continuing their studies in 2016-17.
The activities outlined below have been selected by a committee of students and staff and are offered in addition to the existing opportunities provided by the College’s Enrichment Programme.
The committee will be working on a set of proposals for 2016/17 for which significant additional funding will be available.
Find out more about the wide range of activites and opportunities on offer by exploring the links below.
- Audit an extra module
- Academic conference grants
- Susidised tickets to events
- Taster courses
- Overseas volunteering grants
- English/Maths/IT coaching
- TEFL course
- French, German & Spanish
- British Sign Language
- Extra counselling
- Mental health workshops (Michaelmas term)
- Mindfulness course (Michaelmas term)
- Financial Awareness Workshops (Lent term)
- Arts & Health Workshops (Lent term)
- Alban Hall discount
- HSU staffing
- Extra sports provision
For queries or to suggest additional activities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check venues for Student Experience activites - coming soon