Heythrop's research is based in the departments of Philosophy, Theology and Pastoral Studies and segmented into our research centres and institutes. The often interdisciplinary work done by our staff and research students also brings in visiting research fellows and representatives of faith and community groups.
Research Centres and Institutes
- The Centre for Christianity and Interreligious Dialogue
- The Centre for Eastern Christianity
- The Centre for Philosophy of Religion
- The Centre for Textual Studies
- They Heythrop Institute for Religion & Society
- The Religious Life Institute