My Heythrop

Students

Useful Links

          HELIOS

          Student Email www.outlook.com/heythropcollege.ac.uk

          Password Reset (this is HELIOS/network password resets - the domain is HEYTHROP, for email password resets please use the link in the email screen). If you have tried this and still require help please email Nadeem Ahmad)

          Helpdesk (or email help@heythrop.ac.uk - this only accepts email from @heythrop.ac.uk or @heythropcollege.ac.uk email addreses)

          Absences: If you are going to be absent from the College for any reason, please let us know by emailing: absent@heythrop.ac.uk

          Chaplaincy

Student Services Opening Hours (Term)

Monday-Thursday 10.30-13.00 & 16.00-18.30

Friday 10.30-13.00

Please note that some staff are not always available to see on a drop-in basis. If you wish to speak to either the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Administrator in person, we recommend that you make an appointment.

Postgraduate Administrator: Mariann Jakab
Email: m.jakab@heythrop.ac.uk

Undergraduate Administrator: Susan Lewis
Email: s.lewis@heythrop.ac.uk

Staff

HELIOS

Staff Email or use this alternative link Staff Email

Last Updated : Tuesday 30 September 11.00 (next update due 14.30 Tues 30)

Please note that the outage from Friday 26 September from approx 13.30 is still ongoing. Staff email access continues to be extremely intermitment as our datacentre is experiencing problems. Engineers have been on site all weekend, and are continuing to work 24/7 to restore access.

No email will be lost - and once the datacentre is reconnected email will be delivered to your account (and email in your outbox will be sent).

Student mail is NOT affected, and it is possible to post to the news forum in your module to send messages to students

Academic staff involved in small group seminars may wish to check the front page of HELIOS and check the Important Notices Forum where the small groups timetable has been posted for students.

We have managed to restore full access to about 90% of accounts - please use either http://mail.thinkgrid.net or http://mail.online-cloud.net via your web browser - we are working on the access to the other 10%. Our current email provider is working with Microsoft to provide access to these remaining accounts - currently it is anticpated this will occur later today. Further updates will continue to be posted here

Please note that Heythrop was planning to migrate email from our current provider to a new provider during the Michaelmas term- for this to happen we need to complete migration to the new Heythrop Desktop - as it it is only possible once all staff have been suscessfully migrated. Your understanding and patience during this time is gratefully acknowledged.

 Helpdesk (or email help@heythrop.ac.uk - this only accepts email from @heythrop.ac.uk or @heythropcollege.ac.uk email addreses)

Book a room (It is not possible to view the availability of specific rooms, as these are allocated by the Conference team based on information given in the booking form. If you want to view the teaching timetable then this will be made available shortly.)

Password Reset (this is HELIOS/network password resets - the domain is HEYTHROP)

Page Updated: Tuesday, September 30 2014